Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 7 to 13

I know I am behind. I have been having health issues that prevent me from doing a lot of things I would like too. So here we go with the Stash Busting.

Fabric in this week: 2 yards
Fabric in this year: 10.083 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 6.678 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 35.708 yards

Total Busted: 25.625 yards

I am a quarter of the way to my goal and a quarter of the way through the year. Not bad! I promise a Vacation Home Tutorial is coming this week.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

When it comes to your health, stashbusting falls way behind in the priority line!! You look after YOU!!! And no movement in your stash either way, is not as important as you feeling good!! But, saying that, I do hope you find the energy to do something creative, or you could go crazy and we can't have that either!!! So, this week, make it a good one and make sure you laugh!! Alot!!