The ironing board is covered in the first 6 UFO's to be finished. I think I will have them all done before July. I will start at the top left:
1. Calendar Men Quilt- A LOT of quilting and binding. A little quilting is done.
2. Wild West Quilt- It NEEDS additional quilting to be usable. It has been ditched and bound.
3. Tessellations Quilt- This is my nemesis. It has been sitting next to my machine for over a year. All that is left is quilting the border and binding.
4. Brown and Blue Quilt- This needs trim and binding. The blue fabric on the top edge is to be the binding.
5. Lunch With My Friends Quilt- I my Bento Box at the Quilter. The lime fabric on the brown and blue quilt is the binding for that one.
6. Mod Quad Quilt- This is to be a twin quilt for Nikki, last years birthday. I have 11 weeks and 12 blocks done maybe I will make this year.
And don't forget that I need to bust 39 yards from my stash.
Now your turn, share with me your quilting goal for the new year. I know you have one.