Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 51

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In This Year: 132.451 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 4.125 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 215.109 yards

Total Fabric Busted: 82.658 yards

I came close to my 5 yards goal, I am happy with that. I made a few bags for gifts to go in, 4 more potholders, a pillowcase and started the Dinner With Scott quilt. I am still working on the binding for the client quilt.

This week my goal is 7.5 yards. That will take me to 90 yards busted and only 14 yards short of my goal. I will be very happy with that. I need to make 4 more potholders this week, a crib sheet, and a few toys for the toy society. I will have to pull out a UFO to work on too.

How is everyone else doing with their Stash Busting Goals this year? Anyone going to join up next year? I am!

3 comments:

Tamera said...

I am REALLY excited about next year. I've only been posting for a couple of weeks for practice. Starting January 1st, I'll begin in earnest.

Lisa said...

Are you kidding me? You can't believe how disapointted I am that you didn't buy any fabric. Please, go out and get some.

Lori in South Dakota said...

It seems like the longer I do stash reports, the more fun it is to read what everyone else is doing. I am looking forward to next year too!!