Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First 7 Project For 2010

First we have the WISH project. This is the Dinner With Scott quilt. I took Scott to his first quilt shop 8 and a half years ago, Back Porch in Pacific Grove. He had no clue about fabric, he started then buying 1/2 yards of fabric with food on it. I have a little bit of everything in the box. Now to get started.

The ironing board is covered in the first 6 UFO's to be finished. I think I will have them all done before July. I will start at the top left:
1. Calendar Men Quilt- A LOT of quilting and binding. A little quilting is done.
2. Wild West Quilt- It NEEDS additional quilting to be usable. It has been ditched and bound.
3. Tessellations Quilt- This is my nemesis. It has been sitting next to my machine for over a year. All that is left is quilting the border and binding.
4. Brown and Blue Quilt- This needs trim and binding. The blue fabric on the top edge is to be the binding.
5. Lunch With My Friends Quilt- I my Bento Box at the Quilter. The lime fabric on the brown and blue quilt is the binding for that one.
6. Mod Quad Quilt- This is to be a twin quilt for Nikki, last years birthday. I have 11 weeks and 12 blocks done maybe I will make this year.
And don't forget that I need to bust 39 yards from my stash.
Now your turn, share with me your quilting goal for the new year. I know you have one.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just want to finish all the projects that I started last year.
The bunny hill block of the month and my quilt group block of the month. I also worked on the calendar quilt through October, so I would like to finish it. I also have a couple of tops to get quilted. So many projects : so little time. Happy New Year!