Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1

Here we go again! This is my first stash report of the New Year. It SUCKS!!!!

Fabric In This Week: 1.5 yards
Fabric In This Year: 1.5 yards

Fabric Out This Week: .333 yards
Fabric Out This Year: .333 yards

Total Fabric Busted This Year: -1.167 yards

Anyone else noticing I am starting off by going in the wrong direction? Or is it just me?

The good news is I did sew this week. I actually finished quilting the Calendar Men Quilt UFO. I made the binding for it. I just need to finish off the threads on the back and sew on the binding. This will be my first finish for the New Year. My goal is by mid week to have it done.

I also need to make Double D (Delaney and Daphne) dresses for D-1's birthday. I have TONS of fabric for their dresses and I am making Poochie Bags and monogramming them for each kid as the party favors. Of course they will be filled with stuff too. Bad news is none of this yardage will count. Since I didn't know how much I would need I didn't count it as an "in" so I wont count it as an "out." I will count "in" what is left over after the party.

This weeks goal 3 yards busted and this for sewing:
1. Finish Calendar Men
2. Make D-1's dress
3. 6 blocks for Dinner with Scott
4. 1 row of Block Lotto Blocks for me

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. There's plenty of time left in the year. ;-)