Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 2

Fabric In This Week: 3.5 yards
Fabric In This Year: 5 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 9.25 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 9.583 yards

Total Fabric Busted This Year: 4.583 yards

This weeks list got ditched. Not that I didn't want to do it BUT I had other things pop up Sunday and Monday that I decided were more important to sew. I did get the row of Block Lotto blocks done, nothing else on the list though.

So now you're wondering what was more important than the all mighty list. Well Sunday night I found out about an Eagle Scout project that is getting pillow cases together for ConnKerr Cancer. So I was able to cut 5 from my stash and Ladybug Quilts donated 5 kits for me, so I made 10 pillow cases for him. Then I figured I had 2 of my own I needed to make so I did those too. On Monday I asked my friends to help me with some sampler quilt blocks for a project and I made 2 myself. That takes us to Tuesday when I found out that I group I belong to was asked to donate a quilt to be auctioned off for Breast Cancer , again I made 2 pink blocks. Wednesday I realized I had one day left to make my block for this months contest at 3 Creative Studio's. See how the list got ditched?

As for the purchase I bought more Halloween. It is on sale 60% off at JoAnn's right now, You may remember last fall when I did the Halloween swap. I have enough blocks that I am going to make 4 quilts. I need stuff to go with the blocks.

This week the list is:
Delaney's Dress
3 Creative Studios BOM
6 Place mats

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How come the bolt of fabric isn't counted as fabric in this week? I was so waiting to see it here :)