Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3

I will start by saying this is just bad.

Fabric In This Week: 40 yards
Fabric In This Year: 45 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 4.333 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 13.916 yards

Total Busted This Year: 31.084 yards

The only thing I can say is I stocked up on Kona this week because it was on sale for $2.99 a yard. I ended up with a bolt of White and a bolt of Snow. Plus I ended up buying a fat quarter bundle for a quilt along that is starting next month. I bought Stone Flora & Fauna.

I did get the place mats made. I and still working on the Garden Party Birthday dress. I will finish it today. Delaney changed her mind on the dress 3 times this week. Friday night after i finished the dress she decided she wanted the apron too.


This week I WILL finish Calendar Men and use 3 yards of fabric.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

there's ALWAYS room for more Kona!! I love snow, sand, bone, and several other colors!!