Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week 52

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In This Year: 132.451 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 1.5 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 216.609 yards

Total Fabric Busted: 84. 158 yards

I did buy fabric this week but I also used it this week. I didn't count it in or out. I purchased fabric for the border of the Milky Way blocks I won last month in Block Lotto. My blocks just have 2 more rows to set and the borders are already cut. I would like the top done before the end of the year.

This week I did some small stuff. I made December and January's Block Lotto blocks and I made a few owls for Toy Society. That is it.

I am happy with my results for the year. I fell a little short of my goal but I tried and that's what counts. I have learned much by being part of the Stash Busting Report over at Judy's this past year. I have made things out of my comfort zone, discovered weak spots in my stash, and used some of my scraps. I am pleased.

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

You've done a great job in busting fabric! And I agree that reporting has been helpful in making an effort to use the stash first and to try new things!

Happy New Year!

Liz

Tamera said...

Congrats on finishing in the black!

Can't wait to see what you do in 2010.

Lisa said...

I have loved watching you keep track of your fabric in and out. I really enjoy the weeks when you did a lot of shopping. I have been scrapping all year myself and will be doing it again this year. Happy New Year.