Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 49

Fabric In This Week: 4.5 yards
Fabric In This Year: 131.326 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 1.625 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 202.959 yards

Total Fabric Busted: 71.633 yards

I did so good not buying fabric this week, until 3pm on Saturday! Can you believe it I had 9 hours to go. We walked into Cabin Fever Quilt Shop in Auburn. They had Olivia fabric on Clearance and they had Beer fabric. Daphne needed 1.5 yards of both of the Olivia fabrics and Scott has been on a 8 year mission for beer fabric, 1.5 yards of that too.

I didn't do any big sewing this week. Everything I did was 1/4 or 1/8 of a yard. I did make a few toys for the Toy Society. I have an alien and a ladybug in the box for the Christmas toy drop. Friday night I whipped up a robot to drop in Auburn. I also have a doll in parts for the box.

This weeks goals 10 yards, I know I keep saying that. I do have 2 pillow cases to make this week. If they get done they are a yard each. I also wanted to piece the back for my Bento Box quilt. I am thinking of cutting a top for another quilt. IF I get all of that done I will be close to my 10 yards. Plus I need to make 3 or 4 toys this week for the box.

What is your goal this week?

No comments: