Sunday, December 13, 2009

Week 50

Fabric In This Week: 1.125 yards
Fabric In This Year: 132.451 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 8.125 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 211.084 yards

Total Fabric Busted: 78.633 yards

I am making a come back. I am only down 22.367 yards as of this week. I still have a chance of making my goal of 104 yards busted.

This last week I got the backing to Lunch With Friends down, it will go to the quilter Wednesday. I also made a pillow case, 4 potholders, toys for the Toy Society and a few other things.

My goal for this next week is 5 yards. I have other Christmas stuff to get done. I still have a pillow case, 8 potholders, and more toys. That should be at least 4 yards of fabric. I am hoping to start my dinner with Scott quilt too. The first thing I need to sew is the binding on the client quilt.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

You still have time, you'll make it!

Tamera said...

We're rootin' for ya, Dianah!