Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 35

Fabric In This Week: 0
Fabric In This Year: 86.25 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 3.25 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 99.47 yards

Total Fabric Busted This Year: 13.22 yards

The only thing I finished this week was a clothesline bowl. I made mine kind of big. I used 99 yards of clothes line and 1 1/2 yards of fabric. It is 5" deep and 12" across the base. I have also started the quilt for Scott's roommate. I was hoping to have the top and back finished this weekend, it isn't looking good though. I haven't been able to sew since Thursday.

I don't know when I will be able to sew again. I am hoping after Wednesday. I am having to clean out the garage for my Mom Cave. I am getting a new to me Pool Table and BowFlex this week and need room for them.

My goal is to have 20 yards Total Busted by next week though. Check out Judy's blog for the other stash reports.

4 comments:

Charlene S said...

Good Luck with your Goal of 20. My goal is just to finish something! I think you have a better chance at achieving yours.

kwiltnkats said...

Too bad you couldn't have used 99 yards of fabric and 1 1/2 yards of clothes line instead...99 yards from your stash would be quite the number!

Lori said...

wow a mom cave, funny things you are putting in it. I would do the same I think, I have a health rider in one bedroom, a treadmill in the family room and large piece in my garage. Do we get to see the bowl? I've always wanted to make one.

Quiltsmiles said...

Dianah Way to go. Love how you list all your plans. You sound super organized. Glad you enjoyed your exercise class too. Those heels look deadly. LOL
Jane