Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scrap Swaps

I don't think I will ever use all of my scraps. So while linking around Blog Land I found SwapDex. SwapDex is a list of swaps happening around Blog Land. It gives you a little information about a swap and a link to go to the blog post about the swap. They have swaps for everything.

So on my first night of checking out SwapDex what did I find? a SCRAP SWAP!!! All things considering this is right up my alley. I am participating in {tidbits} Scrappy Fabric Swap. For this swap I am sending 3 people each 10 - 15 scraps from my stash. They will make something for me out of those scraps and send it back to me. In return each of those 3 people will send me 10 - 15 scraps from their stash and I will make something and send it back to them.

Today I am getting my scraps ready to mail tomorrow. I am excited to see what I get and what I can create with it. I should be receiving my scraps sometime before Halloween and I have to mail them back around Thanksgiving. I will post pictures as I go.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you for the fabric, it is very cute. -

Susan in SC said...

Just found your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the box tutorial. I made these years ago but couldn't remember how I did them. Now I know! Thanks again!!