Monday, December 15, 2008

Did You Miss Me???

Okay I didn't forget about you. I have just been delayed with holiday sewing. I will be posting pictures form my Scrap Swap next week.

Today I am taking Judy's Stash Buster's Pledge. I Pledge to bust 104 yards of fabric from my stash in 2009. Now when you break it down I have to use 2 yards of fabric each week of the year from my stash. If I buy or am given fabric I have to bust that yardage too. Every Sunday in 2009 I will post what I took in and used for that week along with year to date purchased and used. I can only count the used if the project is 100% finished.

I know some of my readers don't have a blog if you would like to make the pledge yourself leave a comment here. Each week you can post a comment on how you are doing.

Some how I think busting 104 yards of fabric with Judy will be easier than loosing 30lbs with Weight Watchers.

1 comment:

Lue-Anne said...

D, Yes I missed you. I am online right now and see you are too. Can you email me. I need your help!!!!!LA