Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 17

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in this year: 13.833 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 1.25 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 66.582 yards

Total Busted: 52.749 yards

First yeah me!!! Two weeks in a row with NO fabric purchase! I know I will be adding to my fabric on Week 19. I am making a trip to Solvang and I am spending one day shopping with the purpose of stopping at 3 shops in one day. I am hoping to be at 60 yards busted before I leave so it wont look so bad.

This week I gave a fat quarter to a friend that needed some cow print I had. I also started Judy's New Stash Buster Quilt, I need to work some more on that. It looks like I am needing to purchase about a half yard to do it BUT the rest, twin size, will come from scraps and stash!

How are you doing on your Stash Busting? Anyone trying Scrap Therapy?

No comments: