Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weeks 18, 19 &20

Fabric in this week:19 yards
Fabric in this year: 32.833 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 4.925 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 71.507 yards

Total Busted: 38.674 yards

I allowed myself to purchase up to 20 yards while I was on vacation in Solvang. I can say I am proud of myself I only bought 16 yards on vacation. I bought a yard before I left for Judy's stash quilt and I bought 2 yards when I got home for another project.

My goal for this next week is 5 yards used. I have no idea what I will be making but I am making something. Also I will NOT buy any fabric this week! Check back next Sunday to see how it goes. I will try to post a picture of what I got done too.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

(I won't tell if you do buy anything this week... it'll be our little secrect... shhhhhh) ;-)