Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 21

Fabric in this week:2.333 yards
Fabric in this year: 35.166 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 2.666 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 74.173 yards

Total Busted: 38.674 yards

Okay so I bought some fabric. I did it to make some stuff to sell on my Etsy site. I have already made a Christmas stocking, it is sooo cute. I am hoping to get my camera working at some point this next week to list the pile of stuff I have for my shop.

I also started the 9-Patch A Day Quilt Along with Amanda Jean. I decided to start this project last Monday night and to do it ALL from my scraps not stash. The problem was upon starting I was 22 days behind! As of today I should have 28 blocks made, I currently have 21 blocks. I have not made one yet today. I am VERY happy that I am some what caught up. The bonus is that the 9-Patches alone will use up 3 1/2 yards of fabric! Plus it will need sashing, backing and binding purely from my stash.

Goal for next week: Again 5 yards busted and no adding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great progress on your stashbusting. I checked out the 9 patch a day project - very cute. I will have to remember the quilt when I start working on cleaning up my scrap box.

Looking forward to seeing the picture in the future.

Liz