Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stash Report Week 22

Fabric in this week: 1.5 yards
Fabric in this year: 36.666 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 5.75 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 79.923 yards

Total Busted: 43.257 yards

Even I am impressed with my numbers! I have a chance at being at 50 yards busted by the end of week 26. I only have to bust 6.743 yards more than I purchase in the next 4 weeks. I think I can do it!

I know that I was going to try not to purchase any fabric this week BUT I was cutting out some Christmas stockings and I forgot to reverse one, which means no back only 2 fronts. So off to Buy another half yard I went. Since I am now going to be making 2 pink stocking I figured I should buy another half yard of the green so I can make another green one too. Then the quilt shop have fat quarter for $1.50, I picked up 2 batiks.

What did I make this week? Good question, I made clothes for American Anne, 9-patches for the quilt along, stripes for the Calendar Quilt Challenge and some other stuff. I finally cut up some old Dessert Rolls of the Moda Kansas City Star fabric to make a disappearing 9-patch.

I will post pictures tomorrow for Design Wall Monday. So come back I see what I did last week.

No comments: