Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 27

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in this year: 41.791 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 1.25 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 97.946 yards

Total Busted: 56.155 yards

The numbers are slowly rising. At least they are going up! I was able to cut part of the sashing for my 9-Patch quilt along, I have even sewn one row together. I have also started the binding on my $5 quilt that is going to my niece Allison. I should have the binding done today. Which means knocking another UFO off the list! Talk about killing two birds with one stone.

Today I am giving up my Sewing Studio. I don't know how much sewing I will get done in the next few days. I am hoping to quilt the border on my Tessellations quilt and get the binding on that this week. I am also hoping to get all the vertical sashings sewn on the 9-Patch quilt. I am aiming for another yard busted this week.

No comments: