Friday, July 17, 2009

Round 2 of 9-Patch A Day Quilt Along

I had so much fun doing this the first time around! I am at the stage of adding borders to my quilt. I am already in love with it and my quilt still needs a back and quilting!

Amanada Jean over at Crazy Quilt Mom is starting a 2nd round of the 9-Patch A Day Quilt Along. If you missed the first round join the second round, you'll be happy you did! This is a great way to use of your scraps! The bonus is it is one simple block a day to make or do a bunch at one time.

If you use scraps by making the 70 9-Patches you use about 3 1/2 yards of fabric! So far with my sashing ONLY I have used 1 yard of my Kona Snow. I still have the borders to do so my used yardage will go up!

I haven't decided if I am going to make another one or just piece my backing this time around.

No comments: