Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 5

Fabric In This Week: 0
Fabric In This Year: 45 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 3 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 23.998 yards

Total Busted This Year: -21.002 yards

That would be 2 weeks in a row with NO fabric purchase!!!

This week was a slow week. I didn't even have my machine on the last 2 days. I have started making the party favor bags for Delaney's birthday party. I am only counting the lining as busted yardage. If you remember back I purchase all the fabric for her party but didn't count it "In" since it was going to be used for the party. I will count what is left over as "In" yardage in March. I have also started a Spider Web quilt out of my black and white scraps, with orange kites. I have made 1 of 30 blocks.

This next week I have a few donations that need made. I also need to get 7 more party favor bags done, I am trying for 1 a day. I have a Valentine's day wall hanging to finish up and a gift to be made by Wednesday. Maybe even bind the Halloween Quilt.

Goal for next week 6 yards busted!

No comments: