Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 8

Fabric In This Week: 11.75 yards
Fabric In This Year: 56.75 yards

Fabric Out This Week 6.5 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 40.248 yards

Total Busted This Year: -16.502 yards

I went to Reno. I knew I was going to shop. I actually went to Windy Moon twice, and hit Going Batty once. Since I was looking for a piece of fabric and the Auburn shop is right off of 80 we stopped their too.

The good news is I finished 3 quilts (they needed binding) while we were in Reno and I made a set of pillowcases of me! I bought Corvette fabric at Windy Moon and went back to the timeshare to make pillowcases before we went to dinner.

This next weekend is our guild quilt show so I am thinking I might buy fabric again this weekend. My goal for this next week is 3 yards of fabric.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

that is a cool post!!!! Love it!! new pillowcases before dinner - and your in Reno!!! that is great!!!
You will do your goal of the 3 yards, I am sure of it!

DeeDee said...

Isn't it great that we are able to travel with everything we need for making quilts/pillowcases/bags? Enjoy your upcoming quilt show.

Lisa said...

I really think you should re-adjust your goal for this weekend. It seems a bit unrealistic to me. I bought 20 yards of fabric this week and thought "This is what Dianah must feel like!"