Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 9

Fabric In This Week: 8 yards
Fabric In This Year: 64.75 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.916 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 41.164 yards

Total Fabric Busted This Year: -23.536 yards

Okay I think I am doing this backwards. This does not count my yardage from the quilt show, I bought that on Sunday so it will count next week. I did stumble into the middle of a shop hop in San Carlos this last week. We hopped through 6 stores on our way home.

So I ended up buying .5 yards of purple Kona for Twiddletails Pinwheel Quilt Along. I did have everything else in my stash! Because of only making one block at a time I will not be able to count my Out Yardage until I am finished. I also bought 1.5 yards of orange Kona for my Spiderweb quilt. I also purchase .5 yards of a green hand dyed at the quilt show.

The only things I got done are my 10 blocks for Block Lotto and I cut some squares for the demos at the quilt show.

I am hoping to be more productive this week. I am going to bust 5 yards!

A side note Scott goes back to Iraq on Wednesday.

No comments: