Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scrap Gift Tags!

Okay now that you have used your old paper to make some fabulous boxes, what do you put in them? How about some cute little scrap gift cards.

I used Christmas paper to make my box and I had an extra piece of the paper to make my cards. My cards simply say To and From on the inside. Everyone need gift tags round the holidays. Great little gift to have on hand.

My card base is Card stock that I cut at 3" x 6". One Sheet of 12" x 12" card stock will make you 6 cards. I folded my card base in half, now 3" x 3". I used my circle scallop punch for the card stock backing on my image. Stamped my image on white card stock and punched with a circle punch. If you need them to tie to your package punch a small hole in the corner and thread through a piece of floss or ribbon.

Picture is coming.

No comments: