Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And The Winner IS...

All 4 who left a comment! I decided since I have A LOT of Stash and Scrap to Eliminate the everyone will be a winner.

So with that the winners will be receiving a prize from me in the next 2 weeks. I will be contacting each of you to find out colors you would like you prize in. After I know that all packages have been received I will post here what they won. Most likely around the beginning of October.

Thank you all for sharing your ideas on Scrap Elimination!

Side note, Scott's laptop would not let me log in yesterday to post this on the first.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Dianah, I was looking at your blog and wow, I'm excited, I won. However, when I looked at my comment again, I realized my email address was incorrect. My correct email is stoleequilts@gmail.com. Thanks again!