Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 37

Fabric In This Week: 15.75 yards
Fabric In This Year: 71.541

Fabric Out This Week: 9.25
Fabric Out This Year: 142.820

Total Busted: 71.279

It looks like I wasn't the only one shopping this week. The good news is ALL of the fabric was purchased for specific projects. I did pick up 8 yards to make crib sheets for Nu Bebe. I even got 3 of them made, I will be making the last one this week. Also I will be posting a tutorial on how to make them this week. Another 5 yards was purchased to make a quilt for a raffle prize for Scott's HHR Club. They have a BIG show at Tom's Farm in So-Cal in November. Another yard was actually 4 quarter yard cuts of Aqua for Jane's Red and Aqua Disappearing 9-Patch Swap. I got ALL of my 25 blocks made and cut this week. They will go into the mail tomorrow afternoon. And the last 1.25 yards of the 15.25 yards is for John's Wonky Log Cabins for Old Red Barn's Quilt Along.

No comments: