Monday, September 28, 2009

Design Wall Monday


This first photo is what my design wall really looks like today. On the upper left corner you can see my block for the BOM over at Two Creative Studios, my blog friend Vicki twisted my arm to do this! On the upper Right is my Asian Stars for this months Block Lotto. On the top of the Bordello Quilt is Judy's Quilt For an Hour project Freeze Frame. Again Vicki talked me into this project too.

Here is a better photo of Baby at the Bordello. This is the left over stripe sets from the Bargello quilt I made my friends mom about 2 years ago now. If you have read the Bordello Quilt story, go to my other blog you will enjoy it. Baby at the Bordello will be for Nu Bebe, she is coming on Thursday. A friend will be posting a photo of her at my other blog on Thursday if you want to come back and see her.

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

Your freeze frame looks great! Sounds like Vicki is a bad influence! LOL