Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 40

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In This Year: 78.451 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 0.875 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 153.528 yards

Total Busted This Year: 75.077 yards

I was hoping to bust a yard last week I came close. I didn't get much done. In the little time I had I got part of the pieced border done on my Quilt For An Hour and 3 6 inch 9-patches done. I also had a baby on Thursday. You can see her on my other blog.

This weeks goal is 3 yards of fabric and an Alice In Wonderland dress for a costumer. Let's see what happens!

2 comments:

SpinningStar said...

You did good - the baby is beautiful !

Congrats & best health to all.

Liz

Unknown said...

WOW, you've got a pretty good excuse for your numbers, but I am not willing to go to that extreme! Congratulations on Daphne - she is gorgeous!