Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 42

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In This Year: 78.451 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 9.333 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 166.361 yards

Fabric Busted This Year: 87.910 yards

Not too bad this week! I beat my goal of 3 yards and I got a few projects done. I was able to finish my Freeze Frame quilt top from Judy's Quilt For an Hour, 6 Pillow Cases for Jackie and Hole In The Wall Gang, BOM for Two Creative Studios and I have started the HHR Club quilt that needs dropped off next Saturday. Never mind I am finishing up a Alice In Wonderland costume for a client.

My goals for next week is to break even, 0 yards busted. WAIT let me explain. First JoAnn's has flannel on sale 60% off and I NEED black. If JoAnn's has black flannel I will be purchasing a few yards. Also I will be going to Walnut Creek to have my machine repaired so I might buy fabric too. Then I will be going to the Antioch Quilt Show on Sunday but that wont be counted until week 43. So I am hoping to bust the same amount that I purchase.

My version of Judy's Freeze Frame. I call mine Twisted Christmas.

Alice In Wonderlands dress for a client. Waiting for her fitting.

Starting of the HHR Club quilt. Needs to be delivered next Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - you've busted fabric this year! I am still in the building mode! I'm hoping to break even this year.

Your planned purchases sound good -I agree that when needed fabric is on sale, then that is a good time to get it. Solid flannels are always good for backings.

liz