Monday, September 28, 2009

Week 39

Fabric In This Week: 7 yards
Fabric In This Year: 78.451 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 5 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 152.653 yards

Total Busted This Year: 74.202 yards

Okay not so good. I went backwards 2 yards. I did buy fabric this week for Judy's Quilt For an Hour project. I am loving mine!!! My blog friend Vicki talked me into doing it. I wasn't going to. I decided I would do it and I wanted to uses the 2 pieces of batiks I got in Buellton last May. Unfortunately I didn't have anything to go with the batiks. So 2 yards of pink and 1 yard of green to go with the batiks. I also found out this week that I had ran out of Kona White, I bought 4 yards.

I figure since I am going to have a baby on Thursday that I wont be adding to the stash for a few weeks. Maybe I can see a decrease again!

No comments: