Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 44

Fabric In This Week: 7.375 yards
Fabric In This Year: 111.826 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 1.625 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 173.736 yards

Total Busted This Year: 61.910 yards.

Bad news, my busted numbers are going in the wrong direction. I should have been at 88 yards busted for the year as of this week. Which means I am buying more than I am currently using and I 26 yards behind my goal. CRAP!

I did buy fabric this week for 2 new projects. First project is for a Lime Zinger Quilt, spin off of the Red Zinger quilt I am using Lime fabric though. With this said anyone who would like to donate their selvage edges to me I would be very happy! I do need about of 1/4" into the fabric plus the printed edge. The second project that I bought fabric for was Judy's new Quilt For Hour that starts tomorrow.

New goal this week I NEED to use 15 yards this week. I am think I wont make it but it is worth a try! Did I mention that I also need to start a client's quilt this week?

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Take deep breathes and remember--"they are only numbers". So it might take you an extra week or two--not the end of the world!! LOL

Katie Z. said...

I would be happy to send you some selvedges. Just email me back with your address and I will send some!