Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 47

Fabric In This Week: 2.25 yards
Fabric In This Year: 123.826 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 2.625 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 194.001 yards

Total Busted This Year: 70.175 yards

Okay back to the 70 yard mark. I hope to bust 10 yards this week. I want the 80 yard mark.

The up side is I have finished the Queen Quilt for the client and I am hoping to get it to my quilter this weekend. I am waiting for the go ahead from the client. I have one more client to sew for and it is an apron, hoping to get that done this week too.

Then sewing for me! I have a wall hanging that I need to finish and mail by Friday and I have started a Bento Box for me. This is the first time I have made one, so far I really like it. I found a cheater way to do it. I would like the top of that done this weekend too.

I will gladly take more clients.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How much do you charge for a queen? I am going to exchange senior pictures for a king, not sure I am getting a good deal