Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 30

Fabric In This Week: 5 yards
Fabric In This Year: 85.75 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 5.333 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 80.303 yards

Total Busted This Year: -5.447 yards

I was doing REALLY good until Saturday. Then I bought the 5 yards. I did get both pieces of fabric on sale, so that helps. I bought 3.5 yards of Tarragon Kona for Freckled Whimsy's Charm Pack Quilt Along. I also bought 3 charm packs but I don't count them in or out. Plus I start 2 weeks behind and I am almost caught up! The charm packs I got are Moda's Basic Grey Origins, it is VERY funky! The other 1.5 yards is a batik for a border on Hole In My Role. I have the strips but I need a bigger quilt.

My goal for this next week is to be at only -2 yards. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

sew rosey said...

Don't get discouraged. I always tell myself I won't buy any more fabric--unless it's an emergency! My definition of emergency must be pretty vague because I often find a fabric that is too tempting to ignore. And sooner or later, there is always a use for it.