Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 31

Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In This Year: 85.75 yards

Fabric Out This Week: 1.083 yards
Fabric Out This Year: 81.386 yards

Total Fabric Busted This Year: -4.364 yards

Okay I didn't bust as much as I wanted too. I did get 2 tops finished. I am hoping to quilt at least one of them this week. Which will bust more yardage. My current goal is to be in the positive by Labor Day. I should be able to do it.

I was also able to be totally caught up on Freckled Whimsy's Charm Pack Quilt Along. I am now waiting for the next step. I am ahead on my block a day project. I have 31 blocks made. I am not making a dent in my scraps. I am thinking it will be more than 42 blocks.

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Scraps multiply when we sleep...that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Lori said...

At least the fabric is moving out. Once I get to use the quilt store longarm this week, I'll get to count some movement on my stash. :-) I believe Charlene's comment also. I'm making a scrap quilt and my fabric is growing again.