Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week 3 Stash Buster Report

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in this year: 3.375 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 4.207 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 15.324 yards

Total Busted: 11.051 yards

This week has been spent sewing prizes for my other blog's Blog-A-Versary Celebration. What fun I had! I finished 5 Glam Bags, 2 placemats and napkin rings, 1 purse, and a Men's Apron. I have also managed to keep current on my Calendar Quilt. I have also managed to get the blocks set together for my President's Challenge. I feel like I am making progress despite the chaos in my life right now.

I am hoping to be able to have the borders on my President's Challenge by tomorrow night and have the back pieces on Tuesday. After that I will marking the top for quilting. Today I need to finish up 2 placemats and post some stuff on Kumquat Kewtie, my Etsy site. I am waiting for the sun to make an appearance so I can take my photos. I think this week I will also work on my Color Swap Quilt Blocks. I have one done and eight to go. I think that might be enough to do since I need to help Scott too.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

boy your week sounds busy!! Good luck!