Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 4 Stash Buster

Fabric in this week: 3.333 yards
Fabric in this year: 7.083 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 2.165 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 17.489 yards

Total Busted: 10.403 yards

Okay not much got done this week. I made a few glam bags and some other small stuff. Unfortunately I bought more than I busted. BUT 1.333 yards of the purchase is the backing for Liz and my's heart quilt which will be basted on Tuesday night so that will get busted this week. One yard is binding for my President's challenge quilt that will get busted in the next 5 weeks. The last yard was just too cute to pass up, Sushi fabric, I am going to make Laney a summer outfit maybe.

This week I am aiming for 10 yards busted! I know I can do 5 yards so I am going to double and reach for the stars. I will even include photos of projects that used up some of the 10 yard goal next week. Just so you know I already have busted .5 yard today and am hoping to do more before bed.

Who's joining me? Leave a comment with your goal of busted yards this week.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

think what the totals would be if you busted 10 yards EVERY week. Oh, more than I can think about~