Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 32

Fabric in this week: 2.25yards
Fabric in this year: 48.041 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 7.125 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 114.321 yards

Total Busted: 66.280 yards

Not bad if I do say so myself. First I am a little ahead of my goal schedule. I am hoping to get even further. I have a feeling I might not make my 2 yards a week goal when I have the baby. I am currently 2.28 yards ahead of my weekly goal of 2 yards a week.

This week I was able to use up some stash making Christmas Gifts and I started piecing a back of a quilt. I think that is what my biggest yardage busted was.

This next week I am hoping to finish my quilt back, make a few more Christmas gifts, and get the borders on the Stars and Stripes quilt. With all of this I am hoping to but another 7 or 8 yards.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Well, that is a great goal of 2 yrds a week.... hmmm, I should think of doing that......
I hope you make your goal even with the little one on it's way!! Christmas gifts already?? lol, I have been thinking about that since June, but I still have not done any working on them yet!! Good for you!! Keep up the great work - great report!!