Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 34

Fabric in this week: .25 yards
Fabric in this year: 53.291 yards

Fabric busted this week: 1 yard
Fabric busted this year: 126.071 yards

Total Busted: 72.880 yards

Not much sewing got done here this week. I did cut squares to make yo-yos for a baby mobile, 50-ish, from my scraps. I also made a sewing Travel Case that I will be listing in my Etsy store next week. I finished machine appliqueing ghost for a Halloween swap, I already counted that fabric. That's it.

I know I said I would post a picture of my new To Go Sewing Kit. I am putting Photos on hold until tomorrow. I have something on my design wall so I will post everything together on Monday.

My goal for next week is 5 yards busted. I have stuff for Nu Bebe's room to make, so I should be able to use some yardage. Sitting here today, I think I have all the fabric I need/want for those projects so my in number should be low.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am looking forward to seeing what is on the design wall!!! I have finally, I realized, after a MONTH!!! got back into my room and am working on something that should have been done weeks ago!! so I am wanting this to continue and I will see your wall tomorrow!!
I am glad you have made a kit for taking with you when you sew with friends!! And your in a halloween swap!! How much fun is that!! I love halloween stuff!! Even though you didn't sew much, you are still getting things done!! Have a great week!!!