Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 35

Fabric In This Week: 2.5 yards
Fabric In This Year: 55.791 yards

Fabric Busted This Week: 5.416
Fabric Busted This Year: 131.487

Total Busted: 75.696

I know I wasn't planning on buying fabric this week BUT my quilt guild had their Yard Sale at this months meeting. I purchased a 1 yard piece of Joel Dewberry's Woodgrain in Lime for only $4! I was also able to get a 6 fat quarter bundle of Heather Baily's Pop Garden for only $10! I couldn't pass up the deals. I also purchase a vintage chenille queen size bedspread for $4. I am thinking of making the girls coats.

I did make Nu Bebe a Duvet cover this week, which helped use up some yardage. I also made another Christmas gift and 12 more Halloween 9-patches for Jane's Halloween Swap. I am filling a last minute spot and will have more yardage busted this week with my themed blocks.

My Goal this week is busting 4 yards.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work and who knows what will happen!! You just might bust all your stash this year!!! ;-)