Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week 33

Fabric in this week: 5 yards
Fabric in this year: 53.041 yards

Fabric Busted this week: 10.75 yards
Fabric Busted this year: 125.071 yards

Total Busted: 72.030 yards

The 5 yards of purchase fabric was also busted this week. I purchased 5 yards of flame flannel to back a rag quilt. It is finish, clipped, washed and being used! I call it Liar, Liar Pants On Fire.


The .75 yard is scraps from my Bordello Quilt that are being used to make a purse, trying out a pattern. Yes I know it is Bargello Quilt, go read the story.

My goal for this next week is to finish some stuff. I don't think I will have any huge busted numbers but I am hoping for 3 yards anyways. Come back next week to see if it happens.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love making that jean quilt. I have made 3 and need to make another one. Looks good.